Monday, July 12, 2010

Faking

My mother throughout my childhood strongly insisted one thing in life "Honesty is the best policy". And I have always followed that even for the simplest things in my life but there were couple of scenario's in the past were I avoided being genuine. Whenever I took a wrong path there was always someone other than my mother to pinpoint "Ashwini" you are deviating from being bona fide.

Such unknowingly/unintentionally committed mistakes always make me feel guilty for long and I really take time to recover from such acts. Today again I realized yet another mistake of mine i.e faking things. First this person sounded very angry on me but when I repented my mistake he smiled back and said anyone in your position would have done the same thing "Ashwini". But I advise you to be original than faking others work. This incident makes it very clear to me that no matter what the situation is, it is always best to be "fair and authentic" .

My lesson for today is be straight and still rather than being short and caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment