Saturday, July 24, 2010

BlogStep#5

After you have decided why, what, whom and how, it is important to plan out the goal. I had planned to cover about my perceptive about U.S culture along with my past perceptions and incidences. I am also one among many who never had any desire to step in U.S, at the same time I also longed to see how my birthday was celebrated in U.S. People like me who hesitate to travel to U.S, I would only recommend to visit U.S given a chance just to admire their culture and automated things. The contents in each of my post are 100% true except for four posts. I have covered all possible interesting areas that I adored the most in U.S. It is easy to plan and hard to execute but consistent planning and execution would definitely help to progress. That's exactly what I tried for the past one year. I could not complete my initial count of 365 (which later got down to 360) due to my India trip. As per my original plan I had to post my last write up on 6th August which could give me the correct count of 365. I thought I would compensate for the remaining posts by blogging two topics everyday. But due to hectic work and health conditions I could not even think of writing one everyday so planning to write two on a single day seemed bit impossible. In spite of many deviations and hiccups, I still consider my first step towards writing a big success. I am here with closing my personal blog from this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment