Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Relationship

When we know for sure that we can just shut off the other person by passing on some rude comments when that person is trying to annoy you, it better to control our anger and temper. All that matters in life is relationship no matter who the person is. In corporate world it is important to have a broad smile whenever you want to say something polished. Fighting and arguing is absolutely not advisable as that would ruin our healthy relationship with our colleague. I don't like pretending being good always but when I have to think of maintaining bond with my co-workers I act like a best person in the world who controls all my free emotions. My feelings were kindled today but I just ignored it for this one word "Relationship".

No comments:

Post a Comment