Friday, May 21, 2010

Good Habits

I was very excited to meet this person during the happy hour. We both had the same opinion as far as taking care of one's health was concern. She had more knowledge about calorie value, fat types and hormones. She follows a restrict diet compared to what I do. I was glad to know that there are people like me who are very cautious about what they eat. She had many good habits and planned tasks for each day which is exact replica of my nature. She is very particular about sleeping for at least 8 hours every day to maintain a healthy look. For the first time in my life I was hearing someone from IT industry say that they get time to sleep for more than 8 hours. Most of the people working for software companies completely spoil their health by sleeping for 3-6 hours a day. It is very important to focus on one’s health when one is young so that one can stay fit and independent as one grows old. My good habits routine has become even more stronger after talking to this person in the evening. While my colleagues had a great time enjoying their drink and I had my best time discussing about healthy habits on the same table.

No comments:

Post a Comment