Friday, May 14, 2010

Lovable Hug

First time when I saw my client hug my X onsite coordinator in one of the send of parties, I was thinking how come American's can be so affectionate. As far as Indians are concern hugging is something done only among close ones. Giving a hug to a colleague is definitely unimaginable in India. I did not initially like this culture of hugging people to indicate one's affection but later after closely observing the emotions of people, I felt there is nothing wrong to hug when one's mind and heart is free from lust. It is also scientifically proved that touch treatment in any form i.e. hug, kiss, holding hands etc. helps one to be healthy. My building infrastructure in-charge lady gave me a lovable hug late afternoon when I informed her that I would be moving to a new place from Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment