Sunday, May 23, 2010

Approachable

Not that everyone feels comfortable with everyone when it comes to brushing basics. It matters a lot how approachable a person is, to make one comfortable to shoot the silliest question. I was figuring out, whom I should approach to recall and reinvest my interest in project related technologies. I was only listing down the set of people with whom I express things naturally without bothering about what they think of me. Finally I fixed an appointment with the person who topped my list. I spent couple of hours with her today and I definitely had lots of take away from this person. She was very patient to answer my questions and guided me wherever I needed help. I know that she is pretty busy with her work and personal activities but at the same time I was very glad that she spent couple of hours mentoring me. Out of many learning’s today I truly believe she was very approachable in helping me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment