Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Recurring Problem

I was sitting next to the meeting room door. Door opened quite often due to wind or lose contact of the knob not sure which one. Every time the door opened I closed it patiently. At one point even I got bit bugged to close the door frequently during the meeting. The very next time when the door opened, my manager and one of my friends quickly rushed to the door. My manager banged the door with full strength while my friend placed a trash box next to the door to keep the door closed till the end of the meeting. Might be simple solutions from both of them to put an end to this door banging problem, but their responsiveness to fix a recurring problem is much praise worthy and is a lesson for me to generate ideas to find a fix for such simple recurring problems in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment