Friday, May 7, 2010

G Friend

Few years back, I was shocked to see my client’s son with his gal friend in one of the photos placed at her desk. I was questioning your son is just sixteen years old but still has a girl friend, she grinned and conveyed teens in U.S mandatorily have a gal or boy friend. I can not ever imagine having a boy friend when I was sixteen. Probably most of Indian teens would have undergone the phase of having crush on someone during school and college days but for sure we would not have expressed such matters to our parents. In U.S, teens share their puppy love with their parents. In a way I strongly feel parents should help juveniles to come out of such temporary feelings when needed. Highlight of today's dinner was when I heard my little friend say he doesn't have a gal friend and that is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment