Friday, March 12, 2010

Virus

The word sounds familiar to me; it is the nick name of college dean, Professor Viru Sahastrabudhhe in 3-idiots movie. What a terrific personality he was in the movie. Scientifically "Virus" can easily spread from one person to other through air/water and cause many noxious diseases in human beings. Technically "Virus" can crash your entire PC. One of my friends was trying to open few files from my roommate's mobile memory card. In couple of minutes he shut down the machine and my roommate inquired why and he replied that my roommate's memory card was infected with virus and conveyed the exact message "VIRUS DETECTED".
She laughed and said it was the name of the folder in her memory card. Her intention of naming it with the word "Virus" was to frighten others and ensure that her data was secured in the storage device. Undoubtedly an innovative thought to name folders differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment