Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Enthu

My enthusiasm level rises every time I meet someone who shows tremendous amount of interest in teaching me something new in the areas that I have never ever stepped into. I interacted with this person only for three days. He has 33 years of coding experience and he loves to talk and questions about assembly languages. Of course I always have difficulty in getting along well with techy people in the first met as I belong to the opposite group. After knowing his keenness to code, I got little bonded to his technology interest. This client of mine has a sparkling eyes and readiness to challenge technical things even in fifties. His ebullience not only makes me interested in the project and but also makes me get into the learning mode. One thing I noticed in U.S employees is that they are very honest,punctual and planned with anything related to work task. I feel very lucky to meet such personalities in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment