Monday, March 8, 2010

Last Minute Rush

I really had a crazy day walking to office on the floating ice and setting up the meeting room. Things got screwed up unexpectedly in many occasions and I was very upset till the afternoon. I made up my mind and proceeded with the next meetings. By the time I reached home I was jaded and wanted to relax at least for an hour or so. My wish was shaken when my friend called me to inform about the reminder mail sent by our captain. I was not willing to play today as I was totally drained and had lot other work to be completed by EOD. I dialed my captain’s number and later understood her position. I changed my mind and got ready for the match in five minutes. Cooking, calls and mails kept me busy at the later part of the day. Last minute unexpected changes were a real test for my attitude and flexibility today.

2 comments:

  1. Good attitude Ashwini. I had a similar experience on a last minute call for a match and I didn't committed like the way you did. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes when u help people in the last minute it makes a lot of difference how you make them feel.

    ReplyDelete