Thursday, March 25, 2010

Started to

When I stepped in software industry I had lots of grudges to work, as I never like working late nights, typing documents and adhering to process audits. I hate myself when I am unable to spare time with my parents and siblings as quite often I get critical production defects on their birthdays or special occasions. I never like having junk foods in the cafeteria whenever I need to fill in my stomach. I hate to carry the work tension home. I hate “word of mouth” concept in software industry. I hate spoiling my health by skipping meals just to meet the project deliverable dates. I hated lot other things in my job.

But now after mingling and meeting people from different experience level on the client side, I have completely understood the "importance of loving one's work". As people say anything you love only makes you think on the positive side and love always springs up energy in oneself no matter for how long you work. Ten people in my work area have strongly influenced me to fall in love with my job which I once disliked. Now I have started to thoroughly enjoy every single task I do in this industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment