Friday, February 19, 2010

Fitness

Doesn't matter if the temperature soars to 100 F or drops to 20 F, you can always find someone or the other jogging in the evening or morning. People here are very crazy about being fit. Even in 60's, people maintain their agility, shape and youth. Today was my last match in Fall/Winter USTA mixed doubles league but the lesson to keep oneself fit even when one grows old is something I learnt in this four month league. Most of the time I had underestimated the strength of my opponents who were old but I found them to have a better stamina than what I did. One can easily access gyms, swimming pools, tennis court, basket ball court etc in U.S. The thought to be fit and independent as one gets aged is something very adorable in U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment