Friday, February 12, 2010

Acceptance to Change

It is usually recommended that we live life with little attachment as when we lose what we like the most it wouldn't affect us much. It is also advisable to live life without any expectations. It is very important to be flexible and adaptable to any given situation that life might churn us at one point of time. I learnt about flexibility when I was in 11th standard. I was very adamant to occupy the first bench right most corner seat during our tuition classes. I used to travel early just to block that seat. There was never a single day I missed to occupy that seat. When people pitched in late generally they used to push the first person on the rightmost corner to the left most corners. But I used to ask the later comers to get in and still managed to stick to the right most corner seat. Under any circumstances I had never left my seat to anyone. My math’s teacher kept noticing my action each day. One day she called me alone and said “Ashwini” you need to be flexible and need to get adjusted with the circumstances. When you ask people to get in, it disturbs the whole class and we land up wasting couple of minutes in settling down, change your mindset and believe that you can concentrate from any corner of the room. My math’s teacher lesson is still fresh in my mind, which made me to whole heartedly accept a new change in my life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment