Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tamil Sangam

Last year I missed it, but this year I managed to attend the function. I was happy to see many Tamilans through this occasion. Kids performed dance, fancy dress and skits. I enjoyed everything performed by kids and adults. The events were well organized and were well timed. Excellent compeering and background music.

What caught my feelings today was the Father-Daughter dance? Fathers danced along with their daughters for a mix of songs. It was not something performed on the spot rather it was a very well practiced dance. I really loved the concept behind this combination of daughter and father. It was a treat to eyes, as everyone danced in sync and the garb was perfectly chosen for the dance. Dance in general has special effects on people and helps improve the bond between the partners. And this father daughter dance was just amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment