Sunday, January 31, 2010

Not that Easy

We caught one of my friends at the right time but our entry was also timely for him. He was very perplexed to choose between two handbags and was asking for our suggestion. We threw number of questions such as for whom and for what purpose etc. He was not satisfied much until he got the opinion from each one of us. Not an easy job for guys to find the perfect gift for any gal. As the present given by men is a token of lot of things to women.

There were times when I always wished I was born as a guy; it is painful being a girl. It is difficult to be on one's wheel for Indian gals, as our moves are always within a stipulated boundary. I am sure many like me would have felt the same at one point of time. But on the other hand I also sensed that women are a symbol of creation and an entity that consists of love, power and bond.

I heard shocking news from one of my offshore counterpart, it upset me a lot.
I read her personal mail and I got lost completely. Some horrifying incidences and mental strain sometimes makes me think why God created gals with tough health challenges in life? Gals in general do not have an easy life, our life has several twists and how quickly we recover from mishaps totally depends on the support a gal gets from her family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment