Friday, January 29, 2010

Change in Timing

I have been posting my blogs early evening rather than waiting till end of the day. I am little afraid that I might break the habit of blogging during our settling down process. I have rough date till when my blogging should continue. Only that date and the rough count of posts are driving me to blog everyday in spite of my health and busy schedules. Sometimes it becomes necessary that we adjust and sacrifice things for the benefit of others. Couple of days I have been holding off people to wait until I am done with the day's blog before we left for a sleep over in our new apartment. Just to keep me satisfied that I am not troubling someone and at the same time sticking to my daily routine, I have decided to blog bit early at least for the next few days. Anticipating to see some exciting things that might take place while moving our fragile and most cared things to our new apartment today evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment