Monday, April 19, 2010

Usual Comedy

I have myopia (short sightedness which means far off objects appear blurred). To me anyone standing at a distance of 50 meters appear completely unknown to me. I can only see the body, head appears pretty much obscure to me. I quiet often have the habit of waving or giving a broad smile to people as an acknowledgement of saying "hi" to them. I have got many nose cuts due to my poor vision. Quiet often people would have waved hand to someone coming behind me and I would have waved them back, only when I get closer I would have realized that the person whom I wished was a complete stranger to me. So these days I smile only when I know for sure of the person who is crossing me. Today late afternoon I was exiting from north wing and saw few people exiting from the south wing. One among them waved his hand as I was not sure whom it was, I didn’t react much and immediately took a turn. Later when I met him closer at the turn I realized it was one of my friends. I had to say sorry many times for my ill-manner though done unknowingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment