Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fire Day

I woke up this morning on the buzz of a phone call from some unknown caller. "Ashwini" someone freaked out over phone, you haven't logged in for the session at 8 A.M, I could not react anything immediately as my ear and nose was partially blocked. I pulled myself hard and logged in my inbox to trace out the bridge number details. By the time I logged in, people had already winded up the conference call. I only saw chain of escalation mails flowing in my inbox. On seeing the mails I only said to myself "Wow what a day". My mood became still worse on reaching office as I had to work on some compounded critical issues in my project. I was feeling very miserable today. I tried recalling all "great quotes" which people once taught me to use when I get pressurized at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment