Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another Family

We all belong to different culture, country and custom but still we behave as we if we all belong to one community when it comes to speaking. The count for today’s meeting was less than the usual number. And this small crowd was the one which made the whole meeting more attached and friendly. Today's theme was "career change", there wasn't any in the group who really loved what they were currently doing. Due to economical circumstances and family status many had forced themselves to work in the sectors that fetched them more money. It was very interesting to hear people’s true ambitions in life. I heard one say he wanted to study Geo-physics, one preferred being an ice cream seller from childhood just because she loves ice cream and other friend mentioned about switching job as he finds his current one to be monotonous.

Great stories were shared by everyone today and our mind was only floating in the dream world for that one hour between 11.30 A.M to 12.30 P.M. People were surprised when I mentioned that I would have preferred to rope myself in drawing and painting profession. My members know that I am passionate about tennis but none knew that my childhood strength lies in arts and crafts. I thoroughly enjoyed sharing my opinions with my members open heartedly. I always get a feeling that I am with my own family members when it comes to expressing my feelings frankly.

2 comments:

  1. a small typo which you might want to change "Career".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good catch Senthil. Thanks for mentioning this error.

    ReplyDelete